Picture Of Alyssa Lees Diver ..D.O.B: 9.12.2000
http://www.lawyers.com.au/ find-a-lawyer/ ?text_47=Family+Law&text_57 =mELBOURNE&submit#!/ find-a-lawyer/ ?&text_47=Family%20Law&text _57=mELBOURNE&page=2
Melbourne Family & Child Support Law Directory
www.lawyers.com.au
Alyssa , born 9.12.2000, is currently residing with her Uncle Mick, due to Greg being in jail for Arson,which was committed on 13/12/11, 4 days after Alyssas' birthday, I saw him slowly becoming unwell mentally....something was going to happen, I could see it and almost feel as though something wasn't right, but I was unsure as to who I should have spoken to in regards to this. Allegedly Alyssa was not with him at the time, thank goodness......He is currently remanded in Custody and he is at Port Phillip, no doubt in the acacia unit. After being arrested, he tried to claim that he was Mentally unwell, and he is biopolar also. In actual fact he has been diagnosed Paranoid Dellusional Schizophrenia , which he has to takes his medicine to control his illness........He also has been in and out of the ward for mentally ill patients for many years now......Even now his brother will not bring bring my daughter around for reasons that are far from the truth, Family Courts await....So here goes another big bang!!!! Peace!!!!
Only the beginning!! xoxoxoxox
ReplyDelete